- Any person who accesses this website or relies on this website or on the information contained in this website does so at his or her own risk.
- While SALB takes reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability, or functionality of this website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this website.
- All information provided on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
- SALB does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, SALB also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way.
Ownership and copyright
- The contents of this website, including any information, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law, and are owned by or licensed to SALB.
- No licence to or right in any of such contents is granted to or conferred upon you. Any unauthorised use, distribution or reproduction of the said contents is prohibited. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site contact us at +27 11 403 3075 or contact us.
Indemnity and Release
- By using the SALB website, you agree to indemnify SALB and its member institutions, affiliates and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from your use of the SALB website. By using the SALB website, you are hereby agreeing to release SALB and its member institutions, affiliates and employees from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or to SALB website. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFICACY OF SUCH RELEASES.
Terms and Conditions of Sale – Via SALB
Please read these general terms and conditions of sale carefully. You must agree to these terms of sale before you place an purchase an article or take out a subscription. .
- These terms and conditions apply to all transactions for the supply of goods and/or services entered into, or to be entered into, between SALB (the Company), and the purchaser being any legal person, firm, partnership, close corporation or company, hereinafter referred to as “the Buyer”.
- The Order is the completed SALB order form that is signed by the Buyer.
Price and Payment
The price of the product is as indicated on the product page on this website. This price is inclusive of VAT. This excludes potential costs of delivery, which will be quoted separately where necessary.
Payment shall be deposited into the SALB bank account and proof of payment must be sent to your assigned agent or email us with the order number as your reference.
Banking details are:
Company Name: Umanyano Publications
Bank Name: Nedbank
Account No.: 1950599949
Branch Code: Braamfontein
IMPORTANT: Payment must be made in full before the order will be processed.
The Buyer warrants that:
- They are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and have full authority, power, and capacity to agree to these terms of sale.
- The information provided on the Order is accurate and complete.
Any material supplied by the Buyer to be engraved on the Khumbula Stone:
- does not infringe any copyright or trademark or other Intellectual Property Rights of any third party,
- is not libellous or obscene,
- does not invade any persons right to privacy,
- does not otherwise violate any laws or infringe the rights of any third party.
Re-sale and Export
The Buyer may not re-sell the Khumbula Stone, act as an intermediary, or export the Stone out of South Africa.
If the agreement becomes wholly or partially impossible to perform due to causes beyond the control of SALB, such causes to include, but not be limited to; acts of God, war, civil insurrection or disruption, riots, government act or regulation, strikes, lockouts, labour disruption, cyber or hostile network attacks, inability to obtain raw or finished materials, inability to secure transport, the Company shall be permitted to rescind the agreement at its discretion. If deliveries of goods or services shall be delayed as a result of such causes, the Company shall not be construed as being in breach of the agreement.
If you are a consumer, any statutory rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale.